Monday, July 16, 2012

Baños

Baños, Ecuador is a small town located on the foothill of the volcano Tungurahua. It is the gateway to the amazon for which it is located on the Pastaza River in the Amazon River basin. It is a huge tourist attraction with it's beautiful architecture as well as things to do such as canopying, canyoning, puenting, mountain biking, hot baths, go-carts, hikes, and much more!



My good friend came to visit from the United States and it also was my best friend in Manta's- Birthday! What better way to celebrate but to do it so in Baños.


Friday: 70 minute, $25  massages & facials. Nice Swiss dinner and a night out on the town.



Saturday: Puenting & Canyoning. I have never felt an adrenaline rush but when I was about to jump off a bridge. Who does these sorts of things? Apparently my friends and I do. It was exhilarating and I will never regret this moment! It was filled with excitement. It was rainy and cold the entire day but never failed to stop us from exploring. Later on in the night, we celebrated our friends birthdays with flaming shots, meeting friends of a lifetime, and some dancing! A night I will never forget. 




No comments:

Post a Comment